ENTRY FEE FOR THE MUSEUM
The different prices of the museum are fixed by deliberation N ° 04 / MTI / 2013 of January 08, 2013 setting the rates of the services and the rights of reproduction of the images of the Museum of Tahiti and the Islands – Te Fare Manaha
The 4 large sections of the Museum:
– Natural environment and settlement
– Material culture
– Social and religious life
The 4 permanent exhibition rooms cover 900 m2. A room of 360 m2 is reserved for temporary exhibitions.
Special Rate for travel agencies and groups of more than 10 people
|Permanent showroom *|
|Temporary exhibition hall: exhibition with the MTI commissionership|
|Combined ticket: permanent exhibition hall * + temporary (MTI commissionership)|
|Temporary exhibition hall: outdoor exhibition or in partnership with the MTI||Rate set by management||Rate set by management|
|Combined ticket permanent exhibition hall * and temporary (outdoor exhibition or partnership)||Rate set by management||Rate set by management|
*also includes access to showroom Farereira’a
Consult the museum’s opening hours by clicking here.
For temporary exhibitions whose curators are not insured by the Museum’s team, the rates can be consulted in the practical information / rates and schedules tab, or by calling the museum at 40 54 84 35
SPECIAL OFFER FOR SCHOOL GROUPS AND CENTRES AÉRÉS
Free guided tours are possible: to make your request for a guided tour (duration about 1 hour), contact:
Cultural mediation center
Several options are possible
• 4 permanent exhibition rooms, (2 rooms of your choice for the visit)
– Room 1: Natural environment and settlement
– Room 2: Material culture
– Room 3: Social and religious life
– Room 4: Historical period
• with pedagogic support (Marine resources and their exploitation by Polynesians)
• Outing at sea in partnership with Tamari’i Pointe des Pêcheurs Association
contact: Francine BESSON – Tel 76 39 62 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ethnobotanical Park
TURNING RATES, RENTAL OF SPACES AND MUSEUM MATERIALS
A. RENTAL OF EXHIBITION EQUIPMENT:
1. Exhibition panels:
– The price of the hiring of the panels of exposure is fixed at 2,000 F CFP per panel and per week. The rental period is defined as 7 consecutive days, any week started being due.
– The panels must be returned in good condition, otherwise and after finding, their restoration will be the responsibility of the lessee.
– A deposit of 6,000 F CFP will be required per rented sign.
2. Pedestals, bells, supports and manikins: (price fixed by the museum director).
See equipment inventory.
3. Exhibitions on panel or museum kakemonos: (price fixed by the museum director).
See list of available exhibitions
For the equipment mentioned in 2. and 3., a deposit will be required, which will be calculated according to the fixed rental price.
In the event of loss or damage to the equipment described above, its replacement will be provided at the lessee’s expense and at the cost price on the day of redemption.
No delivery will be made. Similarly, no provision outside the island of Tahiti will be allowed, unless approved by the director. In this case, the transport of the equipment will be under the responsibility of the lessee.
B. TURNING, PHOTO SESSIONS AND IMMOBILIZATION OF THE SPACES OF THE PROMOTIONAL OPERATION MUSEUM:
1. Film shootings (movies, TV shows, documentaries, clips, commercials)
1.1. Permanent showroom: 35,000 F CFP half day;
1.2. Temporary exhibition hall: 20,000 F CFP per half day;
1.3. Gardens: 25,000 F CFP half day.
2. Professional photography session (weddings, fashion, catalog of promotion of shops, magazines and articles intended for the sale)
2.1 Permanent exhibition room: 20,000 F CFP per half day;
2.2 Temporary exhibition hall: 10,000 CFP per half day.
N.B. The photographs and filmed shots may be authorized free of charge as part of operations entirely dedicated to the promotion of the Museum, its collections or a promotional operation for Polynesia as part of a production supported by the Country.
For some temporary exhibitions, photographs and shots are prohibited.
C. RENT OF THE MUSEUM SPACES:
– 80,000 F CFP the whole day;
– 40,000 CFP per half day;
– 70,000 CFP the evening.
– 70,000 CFP per day;
– 60 000 F CFP the evening.
3. Catering area:
3.1. Occasional occupation:
– 10 000 F CFP half day;
– 15 000 F CFP the evening.
– Week – during the day (Tuesday to Sunday – 4 hours a day): 20,000 FCFP / week;
– Month – during the day (Tuesday to Sunday – 4 hours a day): 70,000 FCFP / month.
4. Temporary exhibition hall:
– 30 000 F CFP the day
The temporary exhibition hall is rented only as part of the organization of exhibitions. In the case of a rental over a period of more than 3 days, a sliding scale may be granted by the director.
Monthly rent of 4,000 CFP per linear meter (shelf) per month subject to availability and disinsection, unless otherwise agreed.
6. Area Färereira’a
– 10 000 F CFP half day;
– 15 000 F CFP the evening.
– All services or deliveries must be settled by agreement;
– the day means a continuous 8-hour period between 8 am and 6 pm;
– the half-day is understood in period of 4 hours continuously between 8:00 and 18:00;
– The evening is a continuous 4 hours between 18:00 and 22:00.
– Regarding filming or renting of the temporary showroom, in case of use of the air conditioning a participation of 15,000 F CFP per day to the expenses of air conditioning will be charged to the taker
– All rentals of space and equipment are payable in advance.
– The management reserves the right to refuse any rental that would be contrary to the proper functioning or the reputation of the museum.
VERY IMPORTANT :
Dedit: in case of cancellation by the lessee after payment of the rental fee, they will remain acquired at the Museum of Tahiti and the islands – Te Fare Manaha except in all cases of force majeure or related to climatic conditions.
RATES FOR THE SALE OF PRODUCTS, OBJECTS, POSTERS, PUBLICATIONS, ETC. OF THE MUSEUM
REPRODUCTION RIGHTS TARIFFS OF THE MUSEUM IMAGES
Please contact us to obtain prices for publications, items for sale and reproduction rights for images.
Consult the deliberation N ° 04 / MTI / 2013 of January 08, 2013 Fixing the tariffs of the services and the rights of reproduction of the images of the Museum of Tahiti and the Islands – Te Fare Manaha
See the decree n ° 351 CM of March 19, 2013 modifying the decree n ° 213 CM of February 21, 2013 approving and making enforceable the deliberation n ° 04 / MTI / 2013 of January 8, 2013 of the Museum of Tahiti and the Islands – Te Fare Manaha, fixing the rates of the services and the rights of reproduction of the images.